Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, February 23, 2015

18 Thoughts by Jamie Ayres

      Olga looks around as she enters Conner's hospital room. The first thing she noticed was the really hot guy in the next bed.  Olga sat, as she usually did, waiting for Conner to come out of his coma.  She'd felt guilty about his accident.  She just wanted him to wake up and be Conner again.
      Nate had moved to this small town with his family.  He'd been in an accident that killed one other boy.  Being in the hospital gave him to much time to think about it.  When the hospital room door opened, Nate's breath was taken away by the girl who entered.  
      Nate and Olga become very close.  They both want  things to work out for them, but weird things keep happening.  One of those things is that Nate can read Olga's thoughts.   Life would never be "normal" again.

     Strong characters and excellent writing make this book one to read.  I enjoyed the mystery and the strange clues included in the story.  It's like nothing I've ever read before and it made me consider situations I'd never thought of.  If a book can make you think and entertain you too, it's a keeper.  Each clue given leads you to the answers Nate and Olga seek.  This is one I think everyone will enjoy.  There are many elements at work here.  Religion, supernatural and mystical elements are throughout the book.  You'll think you know the ending but Ms. Ayres gives us just a twist and leaves you speechless.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this book is one for TBR pile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment