Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, March 2, 2015

Below The Belt by Sidney Halston

     Francesca had taken over the gym when her father was no longer able to deal with the day to day operations. She knew they needed a big name MMA fighter to draw attention to the gym.  
     Antonio 'Scarface' Marino's career was going down the tubes quick. Known for his antics with the ladies and the endless tabloid stories, Tony needed help to turn his career around.  
     Together, these two will make the gym successful again.  The one problem is they don't get along.  Frances is a no nonsense type person and Tony is all about having fun.  What will it take to bring them together for the sake of the business?

     Extremely well written, this book is a fun read.  I enjoyed the slow building and sensual heat between Frances and Tony.  I liked the idea they had to really work to make this happen for them.  It was also really fun to read about places I've actually lived in.  The Florida heat simply added a layer to their already overheated bodies.  You'll recommend this book to your friends.  The characters are relatable and fun.  

      I found no issues with this one.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the heat level was off the charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment