Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Lark Singer: Starlight Chronicles #2 by Lisa Orchard

     Stevie, Bean and Lark makeup the band Starlight.  They are preparing for their first competition.  The winner of the competition gets a trip to New York and so much more.  Lark is trying to keep her mind on the band, it's not easy though.  She still has questions about her father. Her mother made her promise not to contact him.  
      Meanwhile, something is going on with Bean.  He's late for rehearsals and disappears for hours.  Lark thinks it's because of his older brother.  She's in for a big shock and many changes.  Follow her on her journey.

     Three dimensional characters and fantastic writing make this book an interesting read.  I loved being able to see where Lark went with the knowledge of who her father was.  It was a shock to read what happens to one of the band members.  Never expected it.  Your heart will go out to these  kids.  The journey is well worth the read.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it held my attention throughout.

1 comment: