Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Love On The Slopes by Amy Manemann

     Jessa Hartley has a dream. She wants to own the Jackson Hole ski lodge.  She's been saving her money and the time is right. She didn't count on someone else buying the lodge. When she finds out who the new owner is, she's furious.  Jessa is not about to give in though.
     Dominic DeRenzi  needed to find a safe place to raise his son. His first thoughts were of the town where he grew up. Dom knew his son would be happy there. He can't stop thinking about Jessa though.  With a miserable and failed marriage behind him, Dom just wants to find happiness again.
     Can they let the past rest? They are closer than ever, still, Jessa isn't sure she wants Dom.

     This book is extremely well written.  The plot, the characters and the setting make this a wonderful read.  I felt like I knew what Jessa was going through.  I stayed rooted to my chair with this one. Each page leaves you hungry for more.  The story is touching and sweet, just the thing to pick up 
an otherwise ordinary day.  Ms. Manemann does a terrific job of keeping the pace up while making the reader feel as if they are watching a play or movie.  I'd love to see this one as a TV series or a couple of movies. Yes, it's that good.  I laughed at the way Jessa's brothers treated her. They provide many laughs in this book.  You'll be glad you bought this one!

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I wanted to be part of this lively group. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment