Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, April 13, 2015

Secret Invasion: The God Chronicles by Jon D. Zimmer

     Michael and Susan just moved into the neighborhood.  Being busy people, they haven't had much time to get acquainted with everyone.  When their next door neighbor invites them to go on a picnic, they accept.  The day is beautiful and the company very pleasant. No one suspected a thing when four year old Adam suddenly seemed lethargic.  Neither family could imagine how that day would change their lives forever.  
     When Michael and Susan begin a discussion about attending church, Michael seemed a bit wary.  What he'd learn might just change his way of thinking. It will certainly change the Earth.

     I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about this book.  I couldn't begin to imagine where it would lead me.  The writing is amazing and the characters, well they are interesting to say the least.  I got pulled into this one and many times had to stop and digest what I read.  I found it to be an alternative to the apocalyptic story you see most often.  This book made me question some things I was taught. You'll have a bird's eye view of the situation.  This is a book I'd read again and again. 

     I did find one issue.  It's a bit long. It's worth the read, but it really is too long.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the length. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment