Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

You And I Together by Melissa Toppen

    Anna is still trying to adjust to having Bentley around. Her decision to let him into her life has changed everything.  He consumes her thoughts, her heart and soul.  No matter how much she fights against it, Bentley breaks down those walls. 
     Bentley has slept with a lot of women. He never considered making one of them his.  Until Anna. She's everything he wants and more. He can't get her out of his mind and heart.  Bentley knows he can win Anna's heart if she will just give him the chance.  
     They both wonder where this will take them. 

    Ms Toppen is a magnificent storyteller. She knows just how to plot a book to keep you moving along. The characters are believable and nearly pop off the page. I found myself holding my breath in several parts of this book. I was so engaged in the story and the characters. It's honest and full of fire.  I can't wait for the next one.  You'll be transported with this book. Every place it takes you will be interesting. You can easily read this book in one sitting but you'll want to drag it out because it's one you won't want to end. Every woman imagines a man like this in her life. Now is your chance to have him. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's breathtaking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment