Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, June 6, 2015

A Pig Tale by Paul M. Kramer

     Millie the pig hates getting dirty. Worse than that she's allergic to the dust and dirt. Her brothers call her unnatural.  The fact they live on a farm makes it all the more problematic.  When the farmer's daughter looses her pet dog, Millie is there to make her feel better.  Emily decided she wanted Millie to be her new pet. It was a perfect match. They were best friends.  Their friendship will be tested though.

     Mr. Kramer has a real hit in this one.  It's an amazing story of a pig who is different than others like her.  The back lesson is even those who are different can become you best friend.  The main story of love and acceptance is one all littles need. I felt this is a good parent-child discussion book. It opens the door to a subject many find hard to talk about.  I feel in love with Millie myself. It's an adorable story your children will love and you'll find yourself reading it again and again.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because love and acceptance is an important thing for families to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment