Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Oliver and Jumpy by Werner Stejskal

     Another adventure with Oliver and Jumpy. Our friends are off to enjoy meeting more new friends.  
Story 10: Unhappy Dog
  Meet Barky. He's left at home alone most of the time. He never gets the chance to run and play. Then he meets Oliver.
Story 11: Kite High
    Oliver and Jumpy are flying their parachute with a wooden carriage. They soon find they'll need help to land their parachute carriage.  A new friend might help.
Story 12: Butterfly Trouble
    Oliver and Jumpy meet some Butterflies. They end up letting too many go. Their new friend will help them fix things.

      Once again Mr. Stejskal takes the children on a lovely adventure with his friends, Oliver the cat and Jumpy the Kangaroo. Oliver and Jumpy like to jump into fun and helping others.  I love that these books are short and sweet. They also give children the chance to let their imaginations fly.  They can picture themselves with Oliver and Jumpy.  It's amazing how easy these are to introduce to your child's night time routine.  Perfect to send them off dreaming of wonderful adventure and new friends.  I have always had positive feedback from the children I share them with. We usually read the stories four or five times before we're sure it's enough.  Your littles will love these stories.

      I didn't find any issues.

      I gave this book 5 cheers out of 5 because they make us giggle and let our minds wander. 

No comments:

Post a Comment