Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, September 4, 2015

Dearest Darling: Love Letter Series by Andrea Downing

     Emily Darling was tired of living as her brother's servant. He counted every penny that came into the house and each one paid on a bill.  Emily just wanted to be free. To live and laugh. To have a man who loved her and wanted only the best for her.  Emily's opportunity came in the form of a letter.  She couldn't believe her luck even as she read each word. This was her chance at happiness. Her chance for happily ever after and danged if she was gonna mess it up.

     The writing of this book is fluid. It's so flawless you don't even realize how far you've gotten in the book until you read THE END.  I loved Emily's power and confidence in herself.  It's the type of book I like to read. Women who can take care of themselves but prefer to have a man by their side.  Not as a crutch but as a helpmate.  The fun and wildness of this book make the characters so lovable you won't soon forget them.  I highly recommend this read! Can't wait for more.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because Emily is an empowering character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment