Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, September 4, 2015

If You Were Me And Lived In China by Carole P. Roman

     What a trip! We get to explore China.  There are many things to see in China. The Great Wall, the Terracotta Army and many more.  The food and climate depend on where you are in China. They have a variety of special festivals as well.  The New Year celebrations lasts for fifteen days! We'll have such a wonderful time and so much to share when we return.

    This is such an amazing way to explore with your children. Your child will learn about the culture and the weather. They'll learn a few words of the language and see how very similar people all over the world are. It broadens their thinking in a very natural way.  Books that teach and are fun make children want to learn more. I love this series.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment