Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Tainted by Alexandra Moody

     The year is 2065. Nothing is as it was. Fifteen years ago, the world as we know it, changed drastically.  Elle Winters is an orphan. She came to the ARC with nothing except fear.  Many others are in the same situation.  The one bright spot in her life were her friends.  They made her feel loved and accepted no matter what she did.  Sebastian challenged Elle's mind. He kept her laughing and exploring. Her friend Quinn kept her grounded.  Things are beginning to change again, can they help her cope?

    PHENOMENAL!  AMAZING!  This book is perfect, solid writing at it's best. Ms. Moody created a book you can't put down. Characters you just want to hold and to help are exceptional.  I wasn't so sure when I read the title. Then I began to read. I love that it's a different look at the world in years to come. I think it's fantastic how things stay the same but are upgraded, if you understand what I'm saying.  Ms. Moody is a champion storyteller and I look forward to many, many more books by her. You must get this one for your TBR pile. Then tell your friends and co-workers about it.

      I didn't find an issue.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 and am sending a little, hurry-up-I-can't-wait-for-the-next-one, message. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment