Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, September 4, 2015

Where Lemons Bloom by B

      Eve spent the last few years caring for her father. When he passed away, she knew she needed a fresh outlook on life.  Eve lost weight and bought herself some new clothes but she still felt a little lost.  Her sister and brother-in-law told her to take a vacation. Go have some fun. So, that is exactly what she did. She'd spent overnight in Barbados and then board a ship for Lisbon.  Eve's plans from there on went a little haywire.  The rhythm of her life would change forever.
     Adamo de Leone was enjoying the beach and wondering where life would take him next.  He was headed home to Italy.  One thing he knew for sure, he wasn't ready for another woman to enter his life.  Could he stand by that thought?

     This unique story is one everyone should read.  It's well written and the characters are fully defined.  It was one I enjoyed because we all want love.  We want to know we "fit" with someone and somewhere.  I was delighted that this book didn't take the normal romance route. It gave you more of everything. More fun, more romance, and more acceptance.  You'll find this an easy read but it will leave your heart bursting with happiness. I also enjoyed the locations in this book. Not something you see in others.  This book should be part of your library.  It's a book you'll read and re-read for years to come. The perfect all weather book.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this book 5 cheers out of 5 because it stays with you long after you've finished it.

      
   

No comments:

Post a Comment