Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, November 6, 2015

All In (Soul Seductors #1) By Amelia Gates

     Hawke, Payne, Kraze and Maria Maria are looking for their friend. He's more of a brother than a friend. They are worried about what he's doing and where he's at. Zorn has managed to stay under the radar. Hawke just wants to find Zorn before he does something really stupid.  On his way to a meeting about Zorn, Hawke meets Lorelei.  To him, she's perfect. He's not sure about the feelings Lorelei brings out in him but he does know one thing, he'll NEVER hurt her. Lorelei is just trying to stay alive. Hawke is cute and all but Lorelei is on a mission.  She'll have to avoid Hawke to complete this mission. Someone else has other ideas.

     A unique, highly dysfunctional family-of-sorts, is cracking at the seams. The characters are well defined and have fierce personalities. Larger than life and unafraid to do their job.  The writing is amazing! Ms Gates has a wonderful gift for storytelling. She grips you with a gritty, hard and raw writing style. This is one of those in-your-face- books. You don't dare stop reading until it's completed. I felt the heat, blood and energy on every page.You get the feeling something explosive will happen if you look away from the book.  Ms. Gates is, in my opinion, up there with the biggest author names in the business. I applaud her fantastic efforts with this book! PLEASE, you have to get a copy for your TBR pile. You'll kick yourself if you don't get one. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this book blew me away!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time out to read and review All In. I'm honestly flattered by your review and so very happy that you enjoyed All In.

    Lots of love,
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete