Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Chickadees, Bumbelbeez, Pussy-Willow Trees and Two-And-A-Half by Jeffrey Politsky

     Monkey is curious about the world beyond where he lives. He questions his parents and they encourage him to save his money and go explore. Monkey does just that. Gray Cat is also curious and she decides to go exploring too. Blue Pelican asks his parents about the world and then decides to explore. These three meet and become friends. Their adventure is informative and fun.

     This book is very well written and has some of the cutest characters you'll ever see. The illustrations are beautiful and will get your child's imagination flowing. I love that it shows more than one "child" curious about the world they live in. It will give your children ideas of their own. This is one for the library. You'll read it or your child will read it over and over.

     I didn't find issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a wonderful book.

No comments:

Post a Comment