Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Possible by Amy Newmark and Deborah Norville

     One hundred and one stories about changing your attitude. Learning how a positive attitude can make a huge difference in the way you live your life. These stories will amaze you and touch you deeply. It gives us a chance to see real results.

     I have to say at the outset this book isn't one I usually would read. After I began this book I was thrilled by the stories. People from all walks of life using one simple tool, thinking possible. I began imagining how powerful thinking possible can be. You will enjoy reading the stories and learning from them. The writing is solid. This easy read is a particular thrill for me as I've been a long time fan of Deborah Norville. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this book is a huge lesson for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment