Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Defragmentation by R. Douglas Jacobs

     He was shy and quiet. As an abused child, he never knew what love was or how to show it.  He then meets a woman who touches him deeply. They seem perfect for each other. The relationship was good. They were deeply involved and he proposes to her. She accepts. The relationship then begins to shake. She is needy and controlling. No matter how kind, giving and loving he was, she wasn't happy. He needed to figure out what was going on.

     This book is written in free verse and is amazing! It takes you from pain and hurt to euphoria and then to the deepest sorrow you can imagine.  The book is well written and opens all the wounds for you to see.  I found myself thinking of several people I know who went through this same thing. Mr. Jacobs is eloquent and direct. I know this is a book I'll read again and again. It touches deeply in the heart and makes you want to reach out to the man involved in this.

     I found no issues here.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because we should all be so open about our relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment