Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Magic Bat Day by Kevin Christofora

     It's the second day of practice and the players were allowed to wear their uniforms to school. They were all so proud of their uniforms. This time at practice, they exercise and they learn how to hit the ball. They also get to see some baseball cards the coach has. These children are thrilled with baseball and their coach. 

     I love this series already. It get kids involved and moving. This book shows children how much fun it can be to be part of a team. It really is a fantastic book. Mr. Christofora took a very basic approach to teaching baseball and I applaud him for it. I can't wait to see what comes next from this series. Your child should have them in their library.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really gets children up and moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment