Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Shift Happens by J.C. McKenzie

     Andrea was on assignment. She thought this one would be too easy. She soon found out it was more complicated than she could have imagined. Andrea was soon taken prisoner and fighting for her life in an unusual court-like setting. How was she ever going to get out of this?
     Wick is the alpha. He knows what he wants and he wants Andrea. He just sensed something about her. Wick knew he had to protect her at all costs. Would that mean giving up his own life?

     Spectacular! This book gives us a new and unique look at what could be our future. It's fun and different. I love that the characters have so much depth to them. Just when you think nothing else can happen, something else happens. *grin* The writing is phenomenal! It's well plotted and the pacing is just right. I can't wait to read more of this author's work.

    I found no issues.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because of the unique approach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment