Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

When You Give An Imp A Penny by Henry, Josh and Harrison Herz

     Have you ever met an imp? Have you ever given an imp anything? Imps are mischievous creatures. They try to help but end up making things worse. You'll want to be careful of imps in your life!

     A quick and easy read, this book will bring lots of laughter. Well written and the imp is an inspired choice for a character. This one is perfect for the child who just can't sit still while reading to them. The books written by these gentlemen are always fun.  I can't wait to read more of their work.

     I found no issues.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment