Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, February 6, 2016

A day with Moo: a best friend book (The Adventures of Midge and Moo, #1) by Kerry McQuaide

     When Midge was two days old, she and Moo came home from the hospital together. Midge grew to love Moo and make him her best friend. They do every thing together. They even get into trouble sometimes. They love building things and then making them crash. It's fantastic to have someone to love you unconditionally.


     I can relate to these books because my fifteen year old daughter came home from the hospital with her bunny, Grace. Like Midge and Moo, they were never apart.  Midge and Moo are perfect books to start your child's library with. Each one contains a lesson and are perfect to jump start your child's love of books.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because they are fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment