Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Darkly, Deeply, Beautifully: The Ceruleans by Megan Tayte ~ Release Day!

     DARKNESS HAS FALLEN, AND SHE ALONE WILL SEE THE LIGHT.

The Ceruleans: mere mortals infused with power over life and death. Five books; one question: If the might of the heavens were in your hands, would you be sinner or saint?

With her mother’s life hanging in the balance, Scarlett is devastated – and done with being in the dark. She wants answers, all of them.

But when was her pursuit of the truth ever straightforward?

Pulling a single thread impels a great unraveling. And each revelation will force Scarlett to rethink what she thought she knew about the Ceruleans, the Fallen, her family – herself.

All that came before was a mere prelude to this, the last journey. From London to Twycombe to Hollythwaite to Cerulea, Scarlett will be stalked by the ghosts of what has been, what may have been and what may come to pass. Until she reaches the place where it all began, and it all must end.

But in the final reckoning, none will survive unscathed. And some will not survive at all.

In this explosive conclusion to The Ceruleans series, all must be defined by their actions: sinner, saint… or something more beautiful entirely?



     This book is a fresh way of looking at good vs evil. The story is a deep and wonderful one. Well written and characters well defined, you'll be lost in this book right away. The family in this book are larger  than life and exciting. I enjoyed the twists and turns the  story takes while imparting answer that are long overdue. It also gave us a reminder. Things aren't always what they seem. Ms. Tayte's storytelling ability is off the charts. She knows just how to pull you in and keep you there. I think you're gonna love this one so much! 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the ending blew me away.


Meet Megan Tayte




Once upon a time a little girl told her grandmother that when she grew up she wanted to be a writer. Or a lollipop lady. Or a fairy princess fireman. ‘Write, Megan,’ her grandmother advised. So that’s what she did.
Thirty-odd years later, I’m a professional writer and published author by day, and an indie novelist by night. My fiction recently earned me the SPR’s Independent Woman Author of the Year award.
I write the kinds of books I love to read: young-adult romance fiction with an edge of paranormal. Young adult, because it’s the time of life that most embodies freedom and discovery and first love. Romance, because I’m a misty-eyed dreamer who lives for those ‘life is so breathtakingly beautiful’ moments. And paranormal, because I’ve always believed that there are more things in heaven and on earth than are dreamt of in our philosophy.
I grew up in the Royal County, a hop, skip and a (very long) jump from Windsor Castle, but these days I make my home in a village of Greater Manchester. I live with my husband, a proud Scot who occasionally kicks back in a kilt; my son, a budding artist with the soul of a palaeontologist; and my baby daughter, a keen pan-and-spoon drummer who sings in her sleep. When I’m not writing, you’ll find me walking someplace green, reading by the fire, or creating carnage in the kitchen as I pursue my impossible dream: of baking something edible.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for taking the time to read, review and share. Megan x

    ReplyDelete