Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Empath: The Flawed Series, Book 1

     Jade Edwards is taking her first college classes. It's really special because she's also an empath. She has a difficult time in groups because they project their feelings on to her.  Jade makes friends right away. She's excited to see what the future will hold for her. If only she can figure out who will be in her future.

     Warm and heartfelt, this book will make you look at others in a new way. The writing is spectacular and the characters well defined and unique. I love that Jade takes things slow while getting to know herself. The way the characters grow and learn to trust each other is something that makes this book even more fantastic. You need to get this series for your library and tell others to get their copies. I can't wait to read more of Becca J. Campbell's work.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it touched my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment