Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, February 11, 2016

If You Were Me And Lived In Italy by Carole P. Roman

     We're off to Italy! In this book we will learn all about Italy. It's a very old country with a proud heritage.  Their history is rich and interesting. Let's go!

      I have said before and will continue to say how much I love this series. It gives every child a chance to "travel" to far off places. I love that history is included in these books. Children get curious right from the first page. This series should be part of your child's library. What a perfect way to spend time with your child. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because giving children a chance to explore is always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment