Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Moo is missing: a peek-a-boo-book (The Adventures of Midge and Moo, #4)by Kerry McQuaide

     Midge discovers Moo is missing. Where could he be? She begins her search and finds many interesting things along the way, but no Moo. Moo is Midge's best friend. She has to find him.  Let's join Midge in her search and see if we can't find Moo.

     Ms. McQuaide has a fantastic way of including your child in each book. It gives your child's imagination a chance to really take off. Simple and easy stories just the right length for nap or bedtimes stories. Your child will grow to love Midge and Moo. Soon your child will be reading this book to you.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really makes your child feel like part of the book.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment