Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, February 19, 2016

Protecting Your Emotional G-Spot by Suzette R. Hinton

     You may not realize it, but we have more than one G-spot. Yes we have the traditional sexual one but we also have one attached to our emotions. We have to learn to protect ourselves emotionally. Many times we ignore our intuition and those little red flags for false happiness. We need to learn and grow. Each relationship can teach us something. Now let's see what else Ms. Hinton has to say.

     This is a great common sense approach to dealing with the positive and negative in our relationships.  I read this one three times to absorb all of the information. The writing is amazing and the information very accurate. You'll see yourself and your friends in this book. It confirmed many things I already knew and gave me more insight. Every woman (and man) should have this book. It's one you can read and re-read. The information and examples will always apply. Get one for you and your BFF. This book would be wonderful for book groups too. There is much to discuss in this one.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the information will always be relevant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment