Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Can a Princess Be a Firefighter? by Carole P. Roman

     Two little princesses are concerned. They want to remain princesses but they also want to do some other kind of work. They begin to question their dad about this. 

     A strong message with this one. YES, you can be a princess and anything else you want to be. I think it's a wonderful way to let girls know they can be sweet and dress up, but they can also get down and work right beside the boys. Your littles will love this one. Girls more than boys I'm sure. I love a teaching book and this is a terrific one.

     I found no issues in this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because of the positive message it gives.

No comments:

Post a Comment