Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

If You Were Me and Lived In...Renaissance Italy by Carole P. Roman

     I  adore this book! Your child will get to learn about music, art and games. They'll see how some things are similar and how some things are different. With this series of books you can nudge your child's interest in history. The illustrations are so beautiful, you'll enjoy them as well.

     I love author Carole P. Roman's books. They teach and they include so much fun you won't want to put them down. Your child won't realize they are learning. Years from now, they'll hear something in high school and remember it from these books. You can't go wrong with any of her books.

     I didn't find issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment