Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

No Rest for the Wicked by Dane Cobain

     The year is 2009 and people all over the world are dying. No one is sure why, but the numbers of the dead grows everyday. Many have theories about what's happening but there is no proof. Father Montgomery begins his own investigation when his parishioners become part of this nightmare. What he finds will shock you. Be ready.

     Once you begin to read this book, you think you know what's happening. The thing is, it's something totally different. I know that sounds confusing, but it's not really. Wild and fascinating, this is one book you won't want to put down. The writing is superb and the characters could be your own neighbors. The author reaches right down into your soul with this book. He will make you question many things around you. I know this book will be talked about for a long time to come. It's that intense. Get one today!

     I didn't find any issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it will shake you to the core. 

No comments:

Post a Comment