Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Rocket-Bye by Carole P. Roman

     What better way to put your child to bed than with a story. This one will have them soaring through the skies. Flashing past the moon and exploring the galaxy. Their imaginations will take them to new worlds and exciting places. The perfect "goodnight" to your little.

     Lyrical and sweet, this book will help start off your child's dreams each night. It's just the right length to read at nap time or bedtime. As their eyes get heavier, they'll already be imagining the moon and rocket ship they'll have.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's just the twist littles need at bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment