Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Greensmith Girls: Supernatural Witch Cozy Mystery (Lainswich Witches Series Book 1) by Raven Snow

     Lainswich is a very small town. EVERYONE knows your business. When Rowen gets a panicked call from her aunt, she knows she'll have to go back. Her boss is thrilled because he wants her to report on whatever is happening. Rowen knows this is not going to be an easy trip. Her family is, well, different than most. Knowing she has no choice, Rowen heads to Lainswich.

     I really love this book. It's a quick, humorous read. The writing is outstanding and the characters you'll enjoy immediately. Ms. Snow is a very creative story teller. She doesn't waste time either. Once you open this book, you will finish it because you'll be curious to know what's going on. The plotting on this story is spot on. Nothing left to chance, Ms. Snow buttons it all down. You'll re-read this book because it's that funny and delightful. This is one to start when you just want a relaxing and easy read. I can't wait for more of this author's work. I'd like to see this series as a TV show. It would be hilarious. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment