Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, June 20, 2016

Mabel and the Queen of Dreams by Henry L. Herz (Goodreads Author), Lisa Woods (Illustrations), Josh Herz, Harrison Herz

     Mabel doesn't like going to bed. There are always reasons why she should stay up just a little longer. Mabel thinks she might miss something if she goes to bed. Then Mother tells her a bedtime story about a Fairy Queen who paints children's dreams. She only visits when children are sound asleep. Mabel wants to have terrific dreams and she drifts off.

     Well written and perfect for the child who doesn't want to settle down at night. It's a relaxing and sweet way to help them off to dream land. The characters your child will relate to and the story make this a must have for your child's library. I adore this one.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's an easy way to settle children.

No comments:

Post a Comment