Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, June 20, 2016

One Last Spell: Paranormal Witch Cozy Mystery & Romance by Raven Snow

     Castlerock is a small town. People there like things slow and "normal". No outsiders or those they perceive to be outsiders.  Zelda became an outsider the last time she tried to help the police, and her friend Jessica, with a murder. Everything went wrong  everything went wrong. Now Jessica is back to ask for more help. Should Zelda help her?

     This author's book intrigues me and reels me in every time! She's really a fantastic story teller. The characters seem to be people I grew up with. I recognize neighbors among them. *smile* Twists and turns, a unique setting and fun make this a book you'll enjoy over and over. It's short, so you could read this in no time. You'll be telling your friends to check it out too. 'One Last Spell' is not your mama's mystery.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I laughed over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment