Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, July 11, 2016

Writeyboard Restickable Dry Erase Monthly Scheduling Calendar for Wall, 24x36 by WriteyBoard

     I am in love! I was asked to review this restickable dry erase calendar. It's a board busy families can use or put it in your office to keep projects at a glance.  

     This board is perfect! I use mine to keep track of my children's schedules and my reviews. It's dry erase so I can change it at will. When you first see it, you'll think my goodness it's huge. Once you start using it though, you will wonder how you ever did without it. The restickable part of it is genius. I can move it from my kitchen to my office or anywhere else I want to place it. It comes in an amusing dry erase marker bottle. My children found it fun to play with, even though they are teenagers and one adult. I can't say enough about this board. It really is what every family or office needs.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5. 





Writeyboard Re-Fillable Low Odor Premium Dry Erase Markers Eco-Friendly, 4 Pack by WriteyBoard 



      These pens are terrific! The refillable part makes them even better. I received these with the board above. I think everyone should be using Writey Board products. They are so easy to use and fit any lifestyle. Since these are refillable, they will last longer than the ordinary pens. You really should get these for your office, your child's teacher, friends and your home. They come in handy for more than just making up a schedule. I find myself reaching for them whenever I need to mark something.

     I found no issues.

     I gave these 5 cheers out of 5 because of the refillable part. 





No comments:

Post a Comment