Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Kissing Frogs by Rich Amooi

     Sarah Lawson had just moved into her new townhouse. It's summer break and she just wants to get some rest. Strange noises are coming from her neighbors house. How rude could they be? Didn't they know not everyone gets up so early in the day? Sarah is about to meet her new neighbor.

     Fast paced, tight plot and spectacular characters are what you'll find here. I love the banter that takes place throughout the book. It keeps the story light and moving. Mr. Amooi has a great talent as a story teller. I'd love to see this as a television show. I'm sure the ratings would be high.  You need to take this journey with Sarah.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's really a one of a kind book.

No comments:

Post a Comment