Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, September 30, 2016

Superhighway (Superhighway #1) by Alex Fayman

     The richest man in the world isn't who you'd expect. He didn't come by his wealth by hard work. Alex was raised in an orphanage.  He is also an extremely intelligent and sweet eighteen year old. His approach to live might be different from yours, but he tries to do the right thing. Now let's see where that takes him.

     Action packed and fast paced, this book will take you on the ride of a lifetime. It's something you've never experience before. Definitely worth the read. Well plotted and characters who touch your heart is what you can expect here. You're gonna love this one. It's so amazing and beyond the norm. You'll want this one in your TBR pile. 

     I did find issues. The last four chapters or so information is crammed into the ending. Some of the information would have been helpful in the earlier chapters. It's definitely easier to spread it out than try to fit it into the end. 

     I gave this book 3 cheers out of 5 for the reasons listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment