Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, October 14, 2016

If You Were Me and Lived In...Viking Europe by Carole P. Roman

     If you lived in Viking Europe, you'd live on the coast of Norway. You would also have been born in 870 A. D.  Life would depend on where you lived and what your family's status was. It's not an easy life. You'd share a house with thirty others. You'd spend  most of your time preparing for the harsh winters. It's very different from your life now.

     I am always thrilled to read another book by Carole P. Roman. She is an excellent writer and makes each book come alive. Your children will enjoy this series. Especially the older ones. There is so much detail in each book you'll feel as if you are there. Add this series to your child's library. They will want to read it again and again.

     I found no issues here.

     I gave this book 5 cheers out of 5 because your children will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment