Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

One to Ten: Squirrel's Bad Day by Carole P. Roman

     Squirrel's day began well but soon it went all wrong. He's frustrated and unhappy. Squirrel's friend Rabbit tries to help him feel better. Rabbit gives Squirrel and their friends a way to find out how bad the situation is. They decide their are many ways to look at what's happened.

    Well written and fun characters make this book so sweet. I love the idea of giving a child a way to release their frustration.  It's  really a fun way to defuse any child's anger. This is one you need in your library.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a terrific way to teach your child to calm themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment