Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, April 6, 2017

What's at the End of Your Nose?: A Slipperyville Tale by Becky Benishek

     Sidney Snail wanted an adventure. He grumbled to his friend Old Samuel about not having anything to do.  Old Samuel tells Sidney to look around, there are plenty of big adventures right near his home. Sidney is skeptical but decides to look around.

     This is such a terrific way to encourage your child's imagination. Well written and adorable characters make this a fun read. Your child will love learning what Sidney notices during his adventure. A perfect starting point to spend time with your child.  Perfect gift for Easter.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a wonderful story.

No comments:

Post a Comment