Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, June 4, 2017

If You Were Me and Lived In...Germany: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World by Carole P. Roman

     Our next trip is to Germany! There are so many things to see and do. Did you know Berlin has been an important city for centuries? We can explore castles and other sights. Also, we can try several different dishes. Festivals and history will keep you moving around.

     I love this series. It gives children a chance to learn more than the basics taught in school. Well written, this book will capture your child's imagination from page one.  This is a series that should be in your child's library.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I'm a sucker for a book that teaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment