Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Fatal Charm by Blair McDowell

     Caitlin Abernathy's life is going well. She designs jewelry in her own store and she's getting ready to meet with a huge buyer. Then strange events start taking place. Caitlin writes it off as bad luck, but is it really? She couldn't have guessed this side trip, the incidents, were all connected and would change her life.

     A mystery introduced them, intrigue kept them together. Well written and engaging characters is what makes this book so fantastic. This one is definitely a page-turner.  Fatal Charm is well plotted and full of surprises. I really enjoyed the way this story came together. I'd like to see Caitlin Abernathy and Colin Stryker in another myster/romantic tale. Get this one for your TBR pile, you'll be glad you did.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because there is so much to enjoy in this book. 




Blair McDowell




I live on British Columbia’s beautiful Sunshine Coast, where I run a B&B. When I’m not cooking omelets or flipping pancakes, I write romantic suspense, one of which (Romantic Road) just won the Romance Reviews Readers Choice award. With four novels in print, I’m waiting for the release of my fifth, Where Lemons Bloom, and I jam working on #6 about a jewelry theft from the Louvre! When winter comes, I head to warmer climes, in October to Europe, and in the winter to the Caribbean. A member of the Writers Union of Canada, and of the Romance Writers of America, my travels are fodder for my writing.

Visit Blair At The Links Below









     

No comments:

Post a Comment