Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, December 2, 2017

ATTENTION!! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

To All Authors:

I am making this announcement so everyone will know. I DID NOT remove any reviews. They were removed by Amazon. Why? This is the question I've been trying to get answered. No one knows why so far. My profile page on Amazon has been wiped clean. 

I continue to contact them to try and get answers although I wonder if a certain disgruntled Author contacted them and complained. I have no proof yet. I'm still working on it. I have explained the situation to them extensively. It seems more complicated than they can handle. 

Please, give me some time before you all decide to lynch me or spread false news. I work hard for my good reputation. I'm furious with them for causing all this trouble with the reviews and my reputation.

I appreciate you checking in here and for your patience. I can't imagine why they did this. I follow their guidelines to the letter and if I miss something, the Authors will contact me so I can fix it.  

Thank you so much,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment