Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Unfair Business Practices

I finally heard from amazon but they didn't say much. 



Amazon
Your AccountAmazon.com
Message From Customer Service
Hello,

We have determined that you have violated our Customer Review Creation Guidelines. As a result, we have suppressed all of your reviews, and you will no longer be able to post reviews on Amazon.com.

We made this decision after carefully considering your reviewing account. This decision is final.

We cannot share any further information about our decision, and we may not reply to further emails about this issue.

Best regards,
Review Moderator
Amazon.com


Looks like I won't be posting on Amazon. I have no reason why they won't let me and I'll understand if authors decide to stop having me review for them.

Respectfully,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment