Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, April 7, 2018

A Tangled Web (Sgt. Windflower Mystery #6 by Mike Martin

     Winston Windflower is on a new case. There is a local girl missing. Everyone in town is searching for this girl. They can't imagine where she's gone to. With help from his Cree ancestry, Winston will have to make sense of this mess. His wife is right by his side. They'll figure it out. They have to. A little girl's life depends on it.

     Well written and like-able characters make this a great story. I felt drawn in and part of this story. Mr. Martin is terrific at storytelling. He moves you through the book with an ease and an urgency so subtle you won't even realize it. Before you know it, you are caught up in the story and won't be able to put this book down. 

     I didn't find two issues. The story does seem to lag in places. Not terribly bad, but enough to notice. Some of the story wan't needed. It was just extra filler. It doesn't help the story move along. I know these issues may contradict what I said above, but you will feel all of it.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment