Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, April 7, 2018

In Love with Lucy (NSFW #1) by C.C. Wood

     Lucy needed a job. She was trying to pay off her debt so she could work as a photographer. It's not until she meets Chris she realizes it may be more difficult than she thinks. Chris needs a personal assistant. He's demanding and so far none of the personal assistants last very long. Lucy is willing to give it a try.

     A great book! Well written, it pulls you into the book in the first few pages. Characters are well defined and easy to like or dislike. This author really made the story come alive and become realistic,  You feel as though you are in the room with these two.

     I did find a couple issues. First, the book is very predictable.  It needs a bit more excitement. It needs a couple of secrets too. It would make it less predictable.
     I also found the epilogue didn't really need to be included. It didn't tie up the loose ends. There were so many questions when you finish the book. The epilogue is like another mini chapter.

     I gave this one 4 out of 5 cheers because the story is good, it just needs some work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment