Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Nowhere to Hide (Justice Served Book 1) by Louise Lyndon

     Marlee recently moved back into her hometown in Australia. She's determined to make a life for her son in this town. There is one problem though. The towns people believe Marlee's grandfather killed her grandmother forty years ago. Marlee will have to clear her grandfather's name to have peace.
     Devon Reilly is an investigative journalist. He's very well know and in Marlee's town to find out who murdered her grandmother. It will take some finesse to get the answers he needs.

     Writing in this book is top notch! The characters are well defined and easy to love or hate. I like the underlying  messages also. The first one is - you can't judge a book by it's cover. The second is- you never really know  someone. You'll find this isn't your typical love story. It will stop your heart in places. Get this one on the TBR pile.

     I did find an issue. The story is mostly over before you reach the 1/2 way mark. It would have been more balanced if the author had spread the story out a little more.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the issue above.

No comments:

Post a Comment