Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Silver Threads: Memory House Collection (Memory House #5) by Bette Lee Crosby

      Jennifer Green and her husband Drew Bishop were incredibly happy. Their daughter Brooke was loving and kind, just the way they'd hoped she be. Things change the direction of our lives without interference.  Sometimes the direction is difficult and other times it's filled with love. Either way, we must adjust and move on.

     This book is whimsical with a dash of magic and together they make a tender story.  Ms. Crosby captures perfectly the way we deal with life events.  She guides us through story in a gentle but direct way. Silver Threads is a book you'll read again and again. The honesty, the pain, and the laughter will stir your emotions. Put this one at the top of your list.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it reminded me of a time in my life when I went through something similar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment