Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Winning Dr. Wentworth (Sterling University #2) by Rebecca Heflin

     Shelby Wentworth had come home to heal. The scandal at her previous job was more than she could handle. Of course, being home meant seeing old faces and old places. Shelby just needed time. 
     Nash is thrilled to learn Shelby is back home. He knew her presence would put him on edge, but it was worth it to have Shelby where he could keep an eye on her. Things get complicated quickly when old feelings resurface.

     Ms. Heflin can put you right in Shelby's shoes. You feel everything Shelby does. Ms. Heflin's writing style keeps you right in the thick of things. Her characters are familiar, well defined and easy to relate to. Well written, this book will not let you down.  Also in this story, Ms. Heflin says maybe you can go home again. You've gotta get this book. She's a go to author for great reads.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's easy to relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment