Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Rage and Redemption in Alphabet City by Amy Grech

        I'm not really sure what this book is about. It seems to go all over the place. The other stories should have been in another book. I'm still trying to figure out why some earlier parts were included.  None of the stories are compelling.  There is nothing there to grab onto.  I expected this book to knock me off my seat.  It just didn't happen.


     I'm posting this book review in a different way because what I'd normally do for a review won't work here.

     I gave this one 2 cheers out of 5 because it seems almost manic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment